Would anyone like free pet-sitting/house-sitting while away?

2 posts
foodie16
Options:
Share this post on:

Would anyone like free pet-sitting/house-sitting while away?

Postby foodie16 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:27 am

Hello, we live in France but have come to London to spend a few weeks near our daughter and new grandchild in Streatham. A canadian couple are guarding our house, taking care of everything and looking after our cats while we're away, saving us fees and worry about pet care. They'll keep our place warm and secure, take messages and forward mail. In return they get free accommodation in an area they want to explore.

We'd like to do the same in London as we think it is the perfect win-win situation. At the moment we are guarding a house and taking care of a cat in this area for a couple who have gone to Australia. They return on 8th February and then we're free until beginning of April.

We're a professional, reliable, couple who used to live in north London so know what to expect in a city. We've got excellent references and have also been CRB checked as my husband is a school governor. Oh and I run a domestic cleaning agency! This kind of house-sit is working for us, for the couple nearby and for many others all over the world. May it be of interest to you or anyone you know? If so please call me on 07962 275 115.
silviahm
Share this post on:

Re: Would anyone like free pet-sitting/house-sitting while away?

Postby silviahm » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:36 pm

Yes, yes, yes! Fabulous idea! We live in Tooting Bec and have two cocker spaniels. We often go away for a week or more, within the UK, but can't take the dogs. Would you like to come over and see the house/dogs etc and meet us for a chat when you are next here?

Sx

020 8767 5025