Childminders in SW12 (Balham)

3 posts
Munchkinsmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Childminders in SW12 (Balham)

Postby Munchkinsmum » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:15 pm

Just wondered if anyone could recommend a childminder in SW12 (Balham)? I have a 9 month old daughter and are looking to put her with a childminder a couple of mornings a week. Many thanks.
Ladybird Child
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Childminders in SW12 (Balham)

Postby Ladybird Child » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:21 am

Have a look at the family information service wandsworth they have a list of childminders in your area, also you can contact Liz Hickson @Early Years and Early intervention Support Service 8871 6223. one larst thing you can go along to meet the minders the next meeting is on the 17th May address 1 Siward Road, London SW17 0LA.will be able to meet childminders in your area. Good luck :D
clare74
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Childminders in SW12 (Balham)

Postby clare74 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:40 am

Depending on when you want to start, it's worth contacting Josephine. My elder son was with her from 6 months till he was two and still goes one day a week. My younger son is there now full-time. She is wonderful - very loving, teaches good manners, takes them out and about to playgroups etc and offers a great home environment.

I think she might be at capacity now (worth checking), but one of her charges will be starting nursery in September. (And I know she'll have a place from September 2015 when he starts school.)

Josephine's number is 07774 744790

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.