Seeking a friendly, trustworthy and efficient cleaner

3 posts
JBG
Options:
Share this post on:

Seeking a friendly, trustworthy and efficient cleaner

Postby JBG » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Hi there

I am just pregnant with my second (and in that delightful sickness stage - oh joy) and am on the hunt for a fabulous cleaner. We have recently finished decorating our home and I am really keen to keep it as immaculate as possible (I know, I know what's the chance with two little ones...) and so would love any recommendations of a cleaner that will fit the bill.

Cleaning duties would include the normal - bathrooms, kitchen, dusting, hoovering, etc. No ironing needs though (yet...)

I am flexible on days and time but reckon two stints of 2 hours a week would work best. I am looking for a solid english speaker with telephone references from current customers.

Fingers crossed someone out there can help.

Thanks
AbbevilleMummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Seeking a friendly, trustworthy and efficient cleaner

Postby AbbevilleMummy » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:09 pm

Hi, I have an amazing cleaning lady. in fact she is more like a house keeper as she not only cleans but she goes round my house making it organised etc. She really does go above and beyond the call of duty at times when I am less than organised myself!

Her name is Patricia and she is from Bolivia so while English is not her first language, she has been here a number of years and speaks English very well.

I know that she has slots available on a Monday and Thursday so if you'd like her number, send me an email and I'll pass it on.
SparklingBoo
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Seeking a friendly, trustworthy and efficient cleaner

Postby SparklingBoo » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:54 pm

hi, are you still looking for a cleaner? my name is krystal and I currently clean for 1 family who I met on here too. I clean to a very high standard and am honest and reliable. I am very flexible as to what days/hours suit you. The only day I currently clean in on a Thursday. I am based in SW17 and have my own transport. Please let me know if you would like to know anymore details. Thanks alot, Krystal.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.