EXCELLENT CLEANING SERVICE- fully insured

32 posts
KASIK27
Options:
Share this post on:

EXCELLENT CLEANING SERVICE- fully insured

Postby KASIK27 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:35 am

Dear Sir/Madam.
My name is Kasia 34 years old from Poland. If you need a good cleaner i will be happy to help you find it. I have a small cleaning company based on my own experience because I worked for 12 years as a cleaner in London. It is a small but passionate cleaning company designed for both landlords and tenants, private home owners, holiday home , letting and estate agents, and range from daily domestic cleaning service, bathroom cleaning, one-off deep cleans, inside window cleaning, ironing, end of tenancy cleaning service, and moving cleaning. Our customers are very important to us and we do our best to meet their varied requirements.WE ARE FULLY INSURED WITH REFERENCES.
If you are interesting please simply call or email and book your cleaning service. Thank you KASIA:07518980367 :
EMAIL: angels.team@hotmail.co.uk
Last edited by KASIK27 on Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
MissPiggy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: EXCELLENT CLEANING SERVICE- fully insured

Postby MissPiggy » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:58 pm

Hello,

I would just like to recommend Kasia's cleaning company and her cleaning team.

I have had a few of her cleaners working here as cleaners for various different jobs, they are all very well managed, and always do an excellent job.

Communication and organization is great, Kasia and her team are lovely to deal with, and always striving to please and ensure that the job is done to your satisfaction.

Kasia has always tried to help me whatever my cleaning needs, after builders, housekeeping and regular cleaning.

I highly recommend...
KASIK27
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby KASIK27 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:45 pm

ear Sir/Madam.
My name is Kasia 30 years old from Poland. If you need a good cleaner i will be happy to help you find it. I slowly organized small cleaning company based on my own experience because I worked for 10 years as a cleaner in London. It is a small but passionate cleaning company designed for both landlords and tenants, private home owners, holiday home , letting and estate agents, and range from daily domestic cleaning service, bathroom cleaning, one-off deep cleans, inside window cleaning, ironing, end of tenancy cleaning service, and moving cleaning. Our customers are very important to us and we do our best to meet their varied requirements.WE ARE FULLY INSURED WITH REFERENCES.Charge 11£ per hour;-) If you are interesting please simply call or email and book your cleaning service. Thank you KASIA:07518980367 :
EMAIL: angels.team@hotmail.co.uk
KASIK27
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby KASIK27 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:47 pm

Dear Sir/Madam.
My name is Kasia 30 years old from Poland. If you need a good cleaner i will be happy to help you find it. I slowly organized small cleaning company based on my own experience because I worked for 10 years as a cleaner in London. It is a small but passionate cleaning company designed for both landlords and tenants, private home owners, holiday home , letting and estate agents, and range from daily domestic cleaning service, bathroom cleaning, one-off deep cleans, inside window cleaning, ironing, end of tenancy cleaning service, and moving cleaning. Our customers are very important to us and we do our best to meet their varied requirements.WE ARE FULLY INSURED WITH REFERENCES.Charge 11£ per hour;-) If you are interesting please simply call or email and book your cleaning service. Thank you KASIA:07518980367 :
EMAIL: angels.team@hotmail.co.uk[/quote]
MissPiggy
Options:
Share this post on:

Great service, always makes the best effort to find the right cleaner for you, easy and stress free communication with K

Postby MissPiggy » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:13 pm

Hello,

I'd just like to recommend Kasia's cleaning company.

I have been using her company now for over 6 years, and she has always provided excellent service.
It takes away a lot of stress not to have to deal directly or communicate with the cleaner when there are any issues or language barriers. She is always there to answer the phone or messages, and always has our best interests at heart. She has children of her own, so understands the challenges of running a household with multiple children and the need for help with cleaning.

Her cleaners are all honest and hard working, if one cleaner doesn't suit our household, for whatever reason, she will replace them with another cleaner the next week, and always works hard to find the right fit for your family.

Kasia is super efficient and reliable, and anyone would be extremely lucky to discover her and her cleaning company, she has helped me so much over the years, and I'm extremely grateful.

Definitely give her a try if you're currently looking for a cleaner!

👍
http://www.ramptonbaseley.com/
https://www.john-thorogood.co.uk
https://www.portico.com/valuation/
https://nappyvalleynet.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/rampton-baseley-329%C3%97142px.jpg
galpod
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby galpod » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:51 pm

I can wholeheartedly recommend Kasia and her crew. We’ve been working with them for five years and the work is always good. If we had issues, Kasia always addresses them promptly. Reliable and hardworking, a truly excellent find! 😊
Mummyof3
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mummyof3 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:09 pm

This company is a gem... 

Kasia helped us so much over this lockdown, and promptly found us a cleaner when we were desperate.

She solved all my cleaning problems over the last few months, and it was comforting to know that she was there to help me and really cared about finding us the right match.

Kasia is always on the other end of the phone to help and assist with any cleaning issues, resolves any issues quickly, and has rescued me in so many situations where I urgently needed a cleaner (after builders, and regular cleaning) at short notice.

She fully vets her cleaners and personally checks their work is up to standard before sending them out on jobs.

I would highly recommend giving her a call if you are currently looking for a cleaner.
richpmatthews
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby richpmatthews » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:03 am

This is a fantastic cleaning company, who I would thoroughly recommend. It was my first experience of getting a regular cleaner/using an agency, but I now can't imagine life without it! Kasia is kind, friendly and very efficient, and I've never had any trouble. She organised a cleaner for me several months ago, who has been coming regularly every 2 weeks and always leaves my place spotless. Very good value for money too. If you're looking for a brilliant cleaning service, look no further! 
Flips21
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Flips21 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:36 am

Hi

I cannot recommend Kasia and her team highly enough.  At least three of my neighbours now also use her company.  The standard of cleaning is excellent - extremely thorough and carried out with great care.  I have had to request day changes and frequency and this has always been accommodated with a positive approach. 

I can also state that the company is most trustworthy and rates very good value.

https://www.john-thorogood.co.uk
https://nappyvalleynet.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/rampton-baseley-329%C3%97142px.jpg
http://www.ramptonbaseley.com/
Sekhwek
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Sekhwek » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:15 pm

Excellent share! I got helpful information

Desireerorich
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Desireerorich » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:05 pm

I’ve been using Kasia’s cleaning services for a couple of years now. Kasia is very professional, helpful and understanding and I am happy with the cleaning service that’s been provided. I have never had any issues and can highly recommend them.
Matilda1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Matilda1 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:57 pm

Can’t recommend Kasia’s cleaning service enough! Great friendly efficient service and fantastic cleaners. It’s lovely to have a cleaner you like being in the house, they really go the extra mile!
Ciodice
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Ciodice » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:53 pm

Very efficient and reliable service!
https://www.portico.com/valuation/
Kicki66
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Kicki66 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:44 pm

Kasia and her team have been really helpful and accommodating.
Communication is always prompt and solutions to any issues or queries have always been dealt with in a proper manner.
I can’t recommend them enough!
GuestWT65
Options:
Share this post on:

Highly Recommend - EXCELLENT CLEANING SERVICE- fully insured

Postby GuestWT65 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:03 pm

Kasia's company has been cleaning my property for over 5 years. The level of cleaning, flexibility of working hours and staff professionalism is excellent. The company now also cleans in 3 of my neighbour's properties. I would highly recommend.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.