Work for stay at home mum

2 posts
irishbaby
Options:
Share this post on:

Work for stay at home mum

Postby irishbaby » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:31 am

Hi, I'm putting feelers out for any work that I could do from home as I have a 5 month old and don't feel quite ready to leave her in a nursery to resume a full time position. I'm not looking for something right away. Preferably, I would like to start around April time.

Before I had my baby I was a PA and medical secretary for 5-6 years. My duties included diary management, organising the consultant's conferences, making travel & accommodation arrangements, compiling expenses, responding to emails as well as carrying out secretarial duties such as answering the phone, making patient appointments, meeting and greeting patients in a clinic setting, arranging medical tests, invoicing & billing, dictaphone typing and scanning correspondence.

I am highly motivated, a people person and would regard myself as a perfectionist who loves to be super organised! If you know of anybody looking for someone to do admin work from home, please point them in my direction!
The only area I wouldn't be interested in is telesales.
Thanks for taking the time to read this!
mrs_pavlova
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Work for stay at home mum

Postby mrs_pavlova » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:36 pm

Hello Runningmum

Just wondering if you had any luck with your search for evening work back in January? I noticed you didn't get replies, but did your searches lead you anywhere else? I'm looking for exactly the same sort of thing, so any ideas would be very gratefully received!

If you have time....

Many thanks! x

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.