Christmas Workshops for Kids? Idea?

2 posts
alongwayfromhome
Options:
Share this post on:

Christmas Workshops for Kids? Idea?

Postby alongwayfromhome » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:28 pm

Hi All

I am looking for any crafty christmas workshops Balham/Clapham area that would be suitable for my au pair to take my 2 and 5 year old to on 21/22 December? There are several "camp" style ones around, but I am really just looking for fun things for them to do all together.

Any ideas? Does't need to be crafty really, just something fun to do to get them out of the house and local!

Thank you!!

xx
stayathomemuminsw11
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Christmas Workshops for Kids? Idea?

Postby stayathomemuminsw11 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:15 pm

I take my little boy to a 'Little Crafters' class at The Old School Club, which is in the Battersea Business Centre on Lavender Hill-they are running a Christmas session on 21st December. Here is the email I got today: (the email address is bookings@theoldschoolclub.co.uk

Hope this helps!

We are also running a Little Crafters Christmas special on the 21st of December, the cost is £15 and there will be two sessions on the day for you to choose, one at 9.30 and one at 11.00. These will be a bit different to the regular classes, with two craft activities including model magic snow men, "real" snow, Christmas songs and cakes for us!

Please note that you are not booked into this session automatically so please let me know if you would like to come along (if you are bringing two children, the second child will be £10)