part time experienced housekeeper needed in Battersea

2 posts
Del
Options:
Share this post on:

part time experienced housekeeper needed in Battersea

Postby Del » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:16 pm

We are a friendly franco-italian family (2 children aged 12 and 14 and a medium sized Labradoodle dog) looking for an experienced part-time housekeeper to look after our busy household in Battersea.

Hours: 12 to 15 hours per week over 3 days, from 8 am when I go to work on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays (can be flexible for the right person).
(Can propose more hours if needed as we have friends in the neighbourhood looking for a housekeeper/ mother’s help).

Start Date: ASAP in September 2016 - permanent and long term position

Location: our 5 bedrooms house in Battersea (Wandsworth Common / Clapham South area).

Salary: £10/hour

The role:
Mainly top to bottom cleaning, washing, laundry, dusting, ironing, some sewing and general household duties like taking in deliveries etc...
There is no childcare as the kids are at school all day but there might be some occasional cooking especially when they are on holidays.

The ideal candidate:
We would like someone organised, energetic, enthusiastic, with a flexible approach, who can keep the home clean and tidy. A good level of English is also required to be able to follow instructions but you should also be able to take own initiative, be hardworking, self-motivated, punctual, reliable and have a kind nature. You should also be a dog lover.
You need to have previous checkable experience of housekeeping in private household (references please and DBS check).

If you think this is for you, please send me your CV and references at decoiro@hotmail.com detailing your experience and tell me a little bit about yourself.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kayleigh91
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: part time experienced housekeeper needed in Battersea

Postby Kayleigh91 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:37 pm

Hi my mum is looking for new job she is a professional cleaner at a company and does cleaning job Fr my neighbour, she is looking for sometching in day as she works evenings if you can message me on 07900817173 I can talk to you and transfer details over, kind regards Kayleigh