New step mum

2 posts
LauraApi18
Options:
Share this post on:

New step mum

Postby LauraApi18 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:39 pm

Hello,

My partner has recently got custody of his daughter. She's 5 years old and a very sweet little girl. Im usually around more often as I work in a primary school so usually the school runs and routine after school falls down to me, which I don't mind.
Working in a school means half terms and holidays its just me and her. We have a great time together and have lots of fun. But she does need other children to play with. When we got to parks and soft play I encourage her to talk to other children and play with them but she lacks the confidence to do this so she usually plays alone or sits next to me on the bench :? !

We live in the Balham area but I know Wandsworth, Putney and surrounding areas very well. If any one is free to meet up for a play date we would be very grateful!

Best,

Laura
AbbevilleMummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: New step mum

Postby AbbevilleMummy » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:17 am

Hi there,

I have a 5 year old boy and 7 year old girl. My kids love playing with new friends, particularly my daughter who has a thing for taking little girls under her wing as she's desperate for a little sister!

We'd be more than happy to meet up next week on one of the commons or battersea park for a play date.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.