Nanny available

4 posts
Purple21
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny available

Postby Purple21 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:17 am

Our very experienced and wonderful nanny will sadly be leaving our family after 4 years at the end of September and is looking for a new role. She is incredibly capable and efficient with loads of experience, particuarly with twins. We are her second twin family. She is lots of fun, incredible energy and patience and super organised, We're based in Balham and she lives in Colliers Wood so anywhere within travelling distance of those would be ideal. She's looking for 4/5 days a week, live out. Please contact me if you're looking for someone. She is leaving because my twins start school in September and she wants to do a full time, hands on nanny role.
mumoftwoboys
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny available

Postby mumoftwoboys » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:36 pm

Hi

I'm looking for a flexible nanny/PA to start early October. I have three kids who will all be at school till 3pm so hours may be varied during term time . PM me if your nanny is interested and I'll send you more details.

Many thanks.
Purple21
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Purple21 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:18 pm

Thanks - I will let her know and come back to you if she's interested. I think ideally she wants full time though but doesn't hurt to ask
mumoftwoboys
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mumoftwoboys » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:59 pm

Hi

It is a full time job and will pay as full time but hours will need to be flexible during term time.

Thanks!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.