We are busy international family looking for a live-in nanny for our 2 lovely boys (14 months and 5 years). We live in West London, in a large 6 bed-room house with a great garden near the river Thames. The 5-year old attends school 5 days a week from 8-3 pm; the 1-year-old is currently at home but might go part-time to nursery when he turns 1.5 years. We are looking for someone to start ASAP but happy to wait for the right candidate if start date is within the next 4-6 weeks.
We offer a 100% official contract with competitive salary depending on your experience
Your job includes:
- helping to get the children up and bringing them to bed
- educational play for both the 14 months and the 5-year old
- helping the 5-year old with homework
- preparing family meals and light housework. We have a regular cleaner twice a week.
- previous nanny/childcare experience of min. 3-5 years
- very good command of English
- a tidy and very organised person
- DBS and previous references
- the right to work in the UK
- a driving license is a plus
We would like to have someone with a commitment of at least 1 year. Please send us your CV. We will check references before we hire you.
We are happy to wait for the right candidate.
Many thanks and looking forward.