Cleaner in Balham

4 posts
Emilypreece
Options:
Share this post on:

Cleaner in Balham

Postby Emilypreece » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:17 pm

We are looking for a cleaner for approx 6 hours a week (split over 2 days) at our home in Balham. Duties would be cleaning only. We have another lady who takes care of all our laundry, sheets etc.
There would also be additional hours available helping us for another 4-8 hours a week with our catering business which we run from home. You would be paid for both jobs weekly through our pay roll or if you are self employed you can invoice us.
Please e mail me at emily@emilypreeceandco.co.uk
Thank you
Dee3
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Cleaner in Balham

Postby Dee3 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:00 pm

Hi. I’m not sure if you are still looking for a cleaner. I have been cleaning for over 10 years. I currently work for the nhs. Supervisor of the cleaners in the evening I’m looking for work in the day time.im local Clapham South. I drive I’m honest trustworthy. Reliable. I have references. And flexible If u r intrested u can call me on 07960203889 thank you
Mimsi
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mimsi » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:45 pm

Hello, I am writing to you if you are still looking for a cleaner. I have several years of cleaning experience. I'm trustworthy and hardworking. I have other customers in this area. In case you need cleaning, write to: mariyadelieva@yahoo.com or tel.:07405002814
Mimsi
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mimsi » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:49 pm

Mariya Delieva wrote:Hello, I am writing to you if you are still looking for a cleaner. I have several years of cleaning experience. I'm trustworthy and hardworking. I have other customers in this area. In case you need cleaning, write to email: mariyadelieva@yahoo.com or tel.:07405002814
I am free on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the afternoon.
Thanks

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.