JOB ROLE: Office Manager & Team Assistant
This is a very varied role for a versatile individual who enjoys being involved in multiple projects and tasks.
The job will be covering maternity leave for 9-12 months, starting officially on the 2nd July, but with a hand over taking place the prior week.
The role will require you to be self-motivated, adaptable and with a keen eye for detail. The ideal candidate will be happy to work on their own, as well as contributing to the close knit, small team environment.
Our office is located in Chelsea, in the heart of London, within close walking distance of bus links on the Kings Road and Sloane Square underground station.
The role comprises of the following:
• Be a presence in the office each day to deal with phone calls, post etc. and to carry out all other office based tasks
• Support five team members as and when necessary with varied projects/tasks (relating to Marketing, Social Media, Operations, Events, Office Management)
• Pack and send out all seminar materials to clients locally and internationally
• Take minutes in all team meetings and distribute them accordingly
• Manage product stock and keep an accurate and up to date inventory
• Manage all office related tasks including filing, stationery and other supply orders
• Co-ordinate all office issues with the main leaseholder of the space
• Manage the online shop and fulfil all orders
• Coordinate design and distribution of Christmas cards and the choice, ordering and distribution of Christmas presents
• Manage travel bookings of Managing Partners
5 hours per day, 5 days per week
Approx 9.30 – 2.30pm (but can be flexible)
£18 to £20 per hour (dependent on experience)
Please send covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org