5 posts
Kamaljeet Kaur
Options:
Share this post on:

LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR REQUIRED LAVENDER HILL

Postby Kamaljeet Kaur » Wed May 02, 2018 11:28 am

Job description

Lettings Negotiator – Battersea

An exciting opportunity to join an established lettings office based in Lavender Hill, Battersea.

Salary - £12k basic + Commission - OTE £25K

Role Purpose:

The purpose of this job is to successfully rent an agreed target of residential property.

Always be in regular touch with current clients.

Generating new business

Marketing and Advertising the properties

Skills Required:

• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills

• Negotiating skills - able to think outside of the box

• Target driven - money motivated

• Able to multi-task

• Determined - be willing to go that extra mile to close the deal

• Excellent rapport building skills

• Computer literate

• Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative

• Committed to meeting deadline and targets

Responsibilities include:

• Dealing with all incoming inquiries

• Registering applicant details and property requirements

• Booking and conducting viewings

• Liaising with landlords, tenants, and contractors

• Advertising - photograph properties and advertise on property websites

A full UK driving license is also essential. Please note, this role to commence immediately.

In return, we offer a competitive salary package, training, access to a company car or pool car, and the opportunity to grow your expertise at an expanding company that can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.

Contact Yousuf Gadit or Kamaljeet Kaur if you are interested in this position, please send your up to date CV and we will contact you with more information.

Kamaljeet Kaur -- Kamaljeet@24ldn.com

Yousuf Gadit – yousuf@purespacegroup.co.uk
Mandy49
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR REQUIRED LAVENDER HILL

Postby Mandy49 » Wed May 02, 2018 8:28 pm

Hi

My name is Mandy wagstaffe and I live in Wandsworth. I currently work as a teaching assistant/Mentor within a secondary school and although I enjoy my job, I'm looking for a change. I do not have experience in lettings but my previous experience was in sales. I managed to reach my targets and met deadlines. I'm very driven and have a great way about me that people seem to warm to. I enjoy the challenge of meeting targets and I will and do go that extra mile. I'm a good talker but also a good listener and I make sure that I give 100per cent to any job that I do. I really do believe that I would be a great candidate for the position of Lettings Negotiator. I'm a likable and friendly kind of person and I enjoy a challenge. I have my own car and I can start pretty much straight away. I'm presentable,, well spoken and reliable. Punctual and always willing to help others in what ever way that I can. I'm bubbly and more often than not always smiling. I'm a quick learner and I feel that the position of Lettings Negotiator would be a job that I know I would really enjoy and work hard at. I do not have a CV as I have been in my current position for nearly 13years. Previous to that I was working as a self employed hairdresser, 3 years in sales and some study. I do hope that you would consider me a suitable candidate. Thanking you in advance.

Kind regards

Mandy Elaine Wagstaffe.
Mandy49
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mandy49 » Wed May 02, 2018 8:29 pm

Hi

My name is Mandy wagstaffe and I live in Wandsworth. I currently work as a teaching assistant/Mentor within a secondary school and although I enjoy my job, I'm looking for a change. I do not have experience in lettings but my previous experience was in sales. I managed to reach my targets and met deadlines. I'm very driven and have a great way about me that people seem to warm to. I enjoy the challenge of meeting targets and I will and do go that extra mile. I'm a good talker but also a good listener and I make sure that I give 100per cent to any job that I do. I really do believe that I would be a great candidate for the position of Lettings Negotiator. I'm a likable and friendly kind of person and I enjoy a challenge. I have my own car and I can start pretty much straight away. I'm presentable,, well spoken and reliable. Punctual and always willing to help others in what ever way that I can. I'm bubbly and more often than not always smiling. I'm a quick learner and I feel that the position of Lettings Negotiator would be a job that I know I would really enjoy and work hard at. I do not have a CV as I have been in my current position for nearly 13years. Previous to that I was working as a self employed hairdresser, 3 years in sales and some study. I do hope that you would consider me a suitable candidate. Thanking you in advance.

Kind regards

Mandy Elaine Wagstaffe.
Kamaljeet Kaur
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Kamaljeet Kaur » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:49 pm

Dear Mandy

Thank you for getting in touch,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Are you available this Thursday at 2 pm for an interview?

Look forward to hearing from you
Regards
Kam
24 LDN
Mandy49
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mandy49 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:40 am

Hiya

I applied for the job of Lettings Negotiator May the 2nd but I did I not receive a response until June 18th when i was invited for an interview. Unfortunately I only just read this and obviously the 18th has now passed. Please consider me again for the position as i am still very very keen and interested in the position of Lettings Negotiator. I am available for an interview any day next week and i could start straight away. I live in Wandsworth and have own car. My email address is elanemandy@hotmail.co.uk. 07539666595. Thanking you in advance. Mandy Elaine Wagstaffe
https://www.portico.com/valuation/
http://www.ramptonbaseley.com/
https://nappyvalleynet.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/rampton-baseley-329%C3%97142px.jpg
https://www.john-thorogood.co.uk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.