Part-time receptionist / office manager

2 posts
SWfourHR
Options:
Share this post on:

Part-time receptionist / office manager

Postby SWfourHR » Mon May 14, 2018 3:59 pm

Part-time receptionist / office manager, Clapham Common. Pay Rate £12 per hour
4 hrs per day, 4 to 5 days per week (16 to 20 hours total). Would suit parent, student or similar with only part-time to give.

Part-time receptionist / office manager required for modern office at SW4 0AF.
Key Responsibilities:
• Answering and directing telephone calls to main reception, plus lunch cover for virtual office phone calls inbound
• Responding to sales and visit enquiry e-mails
• Welcoming prospective sales visitors, demonstrating the facilities and standard prices (guided by website)
• Receiving and sending out mail / courier items
• Replenishment of kitchen essentials – tea, coffee, milk, sugar. Preparation of weekly fruit & cakes.
• Handling and directing of customer queries from within the office, resolving the obvious and directing others back to management / directors
• Act as administrator for / oversee meeting room bookings
• Act as a fire warden (training provided) with opportunity to undertake paid first aid training if desired.
Candidates must be self-starters and comfortable working independently with only intermittent input from line manager. Candidates must also have the right to work in the UK, speak excellent English and be comfortable performing basic tasks in Microsoft office such as e-mails, word documents and simple Excel files.
The successful candidate will be a friendly, positive individual who enjoys both interaction with a wide range of other people and doing something different every day. An ideal candidate would have a good understanding of general IT (printers, internet, and / or improved Microsoft Excel skills such as pivot tables.
A workplace pension is offered.
As we may require some flexibility from time to time, preference will be given to candidates leaving locally.
Please send a CV and a few sentences about why you feel you are suitable for the job to hr@swfour.com and we'll get in touch.
ficampbell963
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part-time receptionist / office manager

Postby ficampbell963 » Fri May 18, 2018 3:45 pm

Dear hr@SWfour.com,

I am very interested in applying for this role. I have many years experience of working in a variety of businesses in varied roles including reception, administrator and PA positions. I have strong communication skills both verbally and written and enjoy meeting new people and offering excellent customer service.
I am happy working within a team or independently, have a keen eye for detail and am familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.

I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you and am attaching my CV.

Warm wishes

Fiona Campbell

Attachments
Fi CV 2017.pdf
(136.26 KiB) Downloaded 85 times

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.