Jolly au pair /nanny/housekeeper needed from Mid August 2018

3 posts
Mellymell123
Options:
Share this post on:

Jolly au pair /nanny/housekeeper needed from Mid August 2018

Postby Mellymell123 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:58 pm

Hi all

We are looking for a live-in (if possible, but not essential) housekeeper / au pair / nanny to help with my two sons (11 and 9) - school drop off, pick-up, simple meals and homework from mid August. Some light housework and care of our Border Terrier.
The kids are at the age that they're pretty self-sufficient, but 11+ and 13+ exams are starting to loom, so getting them to sit down to have a nutritious meal, then do homework is pretty key (help with Maths and English would be a bonus).
We also have a six month border terrier, who is sweet but also needs walking and caring for.
We live in Clapham Common Old Town which is great fun and pretty lively. Double room with ensuite is available.
BTW we have always had either a nanny or an au pair, so we are experienced 'hosts', and pay competitive rates.

If you are interested, please get in touch.

Mellymel
FriedaWolke
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Jolly au pair /nanny/housekeeper needed from Mid August 2018

Postby FriedaWolke » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:43 am

<t>Dear Mellymel, My name is Ursula. I am very much interessted in the position as a Nanny. I am from Germany and I am working as a Nanny in Britain for the last 24 years. Currently I am working for a familie with 2 children in Battersea. Since the older one started school in September and the younger one is now going to nursery I am not working fulltime anymore. Therefore I am looking for a new<br/>
position and would very much appreciate hearing from you.<br/>
Kind regards<br/>
Ursula</t>
Mellymell123
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Jolly au pair /nanny/housekeeper needed from Mid August 2018

Postby Mellymell123 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:22 am

Hi Ursula

I have PM'd you, but in case it doesn't work, please send me your CV at melanie.toyne-sewell@instinctif.com and we can meet up for a chat perhaps. Thanks Melanie

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.