Excellent Cleaning Service - Fully insured

2 posts
KASIK27
Options:
Share this post on:

Excellent Cleaning Service - Fully insured

Postby KASIK27 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:12 am

Dear Sir/Madam.
My name is Kasia 30 years old from Poland. If you need a good cleaner i will be happy to help you find it. I slowly organized small cleaning company based on my own experience because I worked for 10 years as a cleaner in London. It is a small but passionate cleaning company designed for both landlords and tenants, private home owners, holiday home , letting and estate agents, and range from daily domestic cleaning service, bathroom cleaning, one-off deep cleans, inside window cleaning, ironing, end of tenancy cleaning service, and moving cleaning. Our customers are very important to us and we do our best to meet their varied requirements.WE ARE FULLY INSURED WITH REFERENCES.
If you are interesting please simply call or email and book your cleaning service. Thank you KASIA:07518980367 :
EMAIL: angels.team@hotmail.co.uk
mummyofthree
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Excellent Cleaning Service - Fully insured

Postby mummyofthree » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:01 am

Hi,
I just wanted to recommend Kasia and her team of cleaners. I have been using them for almost 5 years and they have been reliable, puntual and worked hard and very well. If you are looking for cleaners, try them and you will leave your house in very good hands.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.