Blackbird London is a family run interiors business, specialising in beautiful hand-crafted metal furniture. With simplicity at the core of our design, we take inspiration from the world around us to create timeless pieces that never go out of style and last a lifetime.
Our distinctive luxury furniture is designed and hand-crafted by skilled artisans in our Central London workshop. These skills have been perfected over three generations with modern proprietary techniques to create high-quality, bespoke pieces; ranging from coffee, console and side tables through to mirrors, lighting and accessories.
The RoleWe are looking for someone to help us out on a freelance basis to support/improve our SEO activities, both organic and paid. Your role will be key in supporting the Marketing Director and will include the following:
- SEO auditing/reporting on current ecommerce websites (3)
- Implementing changes & recommendations
- Working with Marketing Director & Freelancers to create appropriate content strategy
- Developing a paid search customer acquisition strategy (Google Adwords)
- Design, launch and manage campaigns across Google with regular reporting
How To Apply Please send CV’s and covering letters to email@example.com. Please include examples of previous work if possible.
- You should have strong technical knowledge
- At least 2 years experience in SEO & PPC
- Strong analytics skills, able to draw conclusions from data, management information and trends
- Good understanding of marketing and digital principles and channels
- Ability to work independently