Making sure that all projects run on time and on budget, whilst overseeing the quality control of every piece of work that leaves the agency. This role is part time, equivalent to 3 days / 24 hours week, with some flexibility on how those hours are worked and with school holiday time off negotiable. This is a contract with the opportunity to extend the contract and/or go permanent. £23k pro rata (negotiable dependent on experience)
At etio we’re obsessed with crafting great stories with considered insight and utilising data to make consistently effective work. We’ve worked on a diverse range of projects and campaigns for brands like the British Museum, The Design Council, Wyevale Garden Centres, lastminute.com, UCL, Treatwell and Nissan. You can see our work at - www.etio.co.uk - We’re based in Tooting Bec, SW17.
- Key client point of contact.
- Project management of all details on a production- e.g. booking travel, researching locations, casting calls, call sheets, shooting schedules & risk assessments.
- Keeping the day to day running of the agency efficient - following agency processes and systems to ensure all deadlines are delivered on-time and on budget.
- Monitoring and tracking all tasks/blocking resource across the agency from beginning to end using Kanban/Google docs/Slack.
- Managing all meetings, calendars and agendas.
- Ensuring all client requests are fed back to the team, approved by the Creative Director & delivered.
- Quality control on all final deliveries to clients, e.g errors with edits, copy-checking, typos, etc
- Contributing towards creative development - concepts, scripts & storyboards.
- Budgeting & producing estimates and invoices for projects, then tracking through to payment.
- Raising invoices and data entry of expenses via online finance systems, Blinkbid and Kashflow.
- Book-keeping. Maintaining and managing weekly the office expenses both online and physical.
- Managing shooting schedule, keeping track of timings and creative deliverables.
- Responsibility for clapper board use and production notes to ensure post production efficiency.
- Editing smaller projects if the editor has a large workload.
- On smaller shoots, acting as a camera assistant - setting up kit, loading lenses, clearing cards and monitoring sound levels.
- Assisting Creative Director with developing proposals and concepts.
- New business and pitch research.
- Keeping up to date with latest developments in online video & sharing with clients.
- Developing ideas for marketing the business - events, speaking opportunities, white papers, etc.
- Managing linkedin, Instagram, and twitter and posts. Using social channels strategically as a new business tool.
- Minimum 5 years account management and/or production creative agency experience.
- Good organisational skills, able to juggle several aspects of the job at one time.
- Confident , persuasive and adaptable to manage clients and their differing needs and communication styles.
- Takes the initiative and ownership.
- Ability to manage others such as freelance and in house colleagues, with different skill sets.
- Confident self starter.
- Have a good telephone manner and excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Google Docs/Apple iwork.
- Experience with cloud based finance systems.
- Willingness to do the admin work as well the creative aspects of the job.
- A curiosity to seek out compelling stories.
- Adobe Premiere, Photoshop & Prelude.
- Photography/Video camera skills.
- An interest in art, film & music.
- Clean driving licence.
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter with your suitability for the role to Rachel Bashford - email@example.com and Justine Noades - firstname.lastname@example.org