You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of a venue including but not limited to:
- Engaging with customers in person, on the phone and via email.
- Providing administrative support to the coaching and management team.
- Managing court and course bookings for your site and remotely for other venues.
- Supporting the programme implementation and development
- Promotion and marketing of all coaches and our programme.
- Experience working in a customer-facing role, any experience in the sport/leisure industry would be a huge bonus.
- Availability weekends (additional evening hours available)
- Love and interest in sports is a must
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Computer Literacy – competent with computers, especially Microsoft Office, experiencewith other CRM sales systems would be a plus.
- £9-9.50per hour with paid holiday
- Free tennis coaching and facilities
- Frequent staff socials
- Personal development/training opportunities
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience working in an administration and customer service based role. They will be a self-motivated, vibrant and outgoing person who will blend into our current team and add to the experience of colleagues and customers alike. The person should be able to work under their own direction but also be comfortable building and maintaining rapport with others. They will have excellent understanding of working with MS Office systems and feel comfortable learning new computer systems.You will have brilliant problem solving and communication skills and will be very organised in your working style. You will have excellent attention to detail and accuracy and would be confident to use your judgment to make decisions. A love and interest in sports is a must. This is a part time position with work required weekends and the potential for evening work.
If this is of interest please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or pop into see us at one of the venues.