We are looking for an Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper. To join our team of: Director of Events, two event managers and reporting into the Managing Director. You will be passionate, personable and motivated.
Typical activities and responsibilities will include:
Please get in touch email@example.com for further information.
- Regularly input and reconcile invoices using account management software Xero
- Experience of Xero is a must
- Sign off all invoices with relevant departments – Event managers, Head chef
- Manage supplier invoices, process payments and confidently negotiate payments where necessary
- Manage any outstanding invoices/debtors, ensuring we are being paid promptly by clients after their events
- Ensure CRM system is updated daily with payments made by clients
- Review employee expenses and make reimbursements
- Make cash/cheque bank deposits where necessary
- Track business expenses and relate to event jobs, specific business activity etc
- Assist with recording event expenses and input into CRM system
- Assisting with incoming and outgoing post
- Assisting with phone calls, taking enquiries and passing on relevant messages