London Home Tutors is looking to grow our team and hire a full time Office Administrator.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work alongside the current team to support them in providing the best quality of service for parents in London.
The position will include the following responsibilities:
• General day to day admin support, ensuring the smooth running of office in Balham
• Answering the telephone to take accurate messages and deal with general enquiries
• Helping on board tutors to our business by seeking references and obtaining DBS Certificates on their behalf
• Helping with customer enquiries to find parents appropriate tutors and liaise with tutors
• Helping with projects in the business such as marketing campaigns
• 1-2 years experience with administration in an office or agency environment
• A natural organiser, with great time management, the ability to multitask
• Self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a close team as well as independently
• Proactive ‘can do’ attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge of the Education sector is a plus but not essential
Please send your Cover Letter with CV and indicate your salary expectations to email@example.com