Live-out Nanny Available Part time or Full time

1 post
claudiaflynn
Options:
Share this post on:

Live-out Nanny Available Part time or Full time

Postby claudiaflynn » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:01 am

My name is Claudia Flynn and I am a 20 year old young woman. I come from Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia, however, for the last year I have been an Au Pair to a lovely family from South West London. This past year I have learnt an abundance of skills and I have grown more independent and capable than ever before. I am an outgoing young woman who is always up for an adventure. I have always been a go-getter and someone who really values life, my family and my friends. I have loved becoming a part of a family and leaving my little mark on the kids (G7, B5). I love helping children grow and to learn, while using my skills and experiences to help provide the most amazing childhood. I love the excitement of children and seeing them achieve so many goals and get improve on even the most basic things every day. I believe that my enthusiasm and ability to make every learning experience fun and exciting a great attribute to any family. My easy-going character will allow me to find my place in any family and be comfortable with everyone. My sporting background and love for the outdoors and being active will mean that a lot of activities that I will do with the children will revolve around just that. However, I know that school work and homework are also a very important part of every child’s education and upbringing. In saying that, I will always try to make even the most ‘boring’ of tasks something that the children can really benefit from and see things from a bigger picture. Since 2012, I have been working with children and have clearly shown an interest to it. Through basketball ‘rookies’ programs and a skills academy, after school sports programs and babysitting, I have always tried to make every moment enjoyable for the children in my care. Thus, helping to benefit me, in what could be, a future career in primary school education. I also pride myself on my general tidiness and ability to clean thoroughly. I have a sharp eye for cleanliness as well as ensuring the safety of myself, the home and others. My general ability to be efficient, yet still highly effective is shown through my domestic skills. I would always ensure my tasks are completed to the best of my ability and to, if not exceeding expectations.