The Hygiene Bank

1 post
smokingpinkgiraffe
Options:
Share this post on:

The Hygiene Bank

Postby smokingpinkgiraffe » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:58 am

***UPDATE*** Devas Club, Stormont Road SW11, new drop off location.

Make Me Feel pharmacy at 25 Abbeville Road, Diba Dry Cleaners at 77 Abbeville Road both have collection boxes. Megans, Balham & Natural for Baby, 78 Balham High Road both have their boxes installed. If anyone can think of other good drop off points, do let me know!

Hello lovelies.

I wondered if I could get your help with something?

I am a local volunteer for The Hygiene Bank. We are an entirely volunteer powered initiative working with the local community to tackle hygiene poverty. Think of us like a food bank but for toiletries and beauty/grooming essentials instead, because long before people visit a food bank they stop buying toiletries.

Our mission is straightforward: to provide essential supplies to people who can’t afford them, via charity partners across the UK. This November we are collecting donations of hygiene gift bags to help make life a little better for those in crisis this Christmas.

Please have a look at the flyer attached. I would love to be able to give the project a substantial contribution from us all. If you don’t think you can fill a bag, any donation would be gratefully received. If you got to this bit of the post, thank you for sticking with it and I hope you can help. You can find more information here https://www.thehygienebank.com/

Thank you lovelies. X
Attachments
#itsinthebag-leaflet copy.pdf
(462.13 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
THB information .pdf
(58.77 KiB) Downloaded 59 times

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.