Do you want to build your confidence, boost your CV, grow your network and develop you leadership skills?

2 posts
Volunteerlink
Options:
Share this post on:

Do you want to build your confidence, boost your CV, grow your network and develop you leadership skills?

Postby Volunteerlink » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:33 am

Skilled volunteering will help your CAREER and your COMMUNITY! 

Link UP London connects volunteers with professional skills to local charities, social enterprises and community organisations to bring a real change to the community. You can make an impact by contributing a few hours or a few days and our projects are designed to be flexible and tailored to fit into busy schedules. If you have worked in HR, film production, accounting, law, graphic design, strategy, marketing or any other field, get in touch with us now to make a positive difference to you community. 

Here are some of the ways you could be involved:

Develop an organisational strategyto help disadvantaged members of the community at Community Trust. 

Become a Committee Chairat the Battersea Befriending Network which support people with mental health issues.

Use your social mediaexperience to boost awareness of Welcare and their 125 years of supporting children and families. 

What our volunteers say:

"Volunteering has been very positive. It has allowed me to apply my legal skills to a good cause and has offered me the opportunity to peak inside a local charity, and make some great contacts too."
Katie, Link UP Volunteer

"It's great to use my digital marketing skills to help a local organisation grow and access younger members of the community."
Gillian, Link UP Volunteer 

"Link UP allowed me to use my web design skills to help raise the visibility and increase the growth of a charity right here, in the community where I live"
Mark, Link UP Volunteer

Get in touch with Link UP London now to learn about how you can use your skills to help the community and your career! Visit our website to sign up at www.linkuplondon.org , or email hello@linkuplondon.org
ischool
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Do you want to build your confidence, boost your CV, grow your network and develop you leadership skills?

Postby ischool » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:20 am

Hello Volunteerlink,

Great work!!! i appreciate :)
Totally agree with you. 

Digital Marketing Courses with positioning is the way by which associations are working today, and will continue working in the future. On the off chance your company isn't as of today from the innovative showcasing diversion, then you are behind. Guarantee your company is competitive by using a savvy computerized advertising process.

Use substance to connect with client's web based: Based on NewsCred, 72 percent of advertisers believe marked material is significantly more powerful than marketing at a magazine, and 69% say it's far better than post office established email and PR. Maintaining a present on the internet nearness is critical to both customer comfort and showcasing accomplishment.

Track customers from the main communication and throughout the entire customer's trip: Using evaluation from automatic encouraging, you can monitor a possible customer's actions, options and inclinations, and that means you've got real knowledge in your set of onlookers' behaviour.

Digital Marketing Course in Indore

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.