Wanting to go to Greece this summer - help

3 posts
luckymummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Wanting to go to Greece this summer - help

Postby luckymummy » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:12 am

Hi all - the January blues are setting in and need to start thinking about some sunshine. As a family we have all decided on Greece as the next destination for Aug. My kids are 8 and 10. Please could you give some recommendations on what has worked as a family for you in Greece. I have no clue where to start but some nice beaches and watersport and a bit of culture would be good. I don't mind hotel or apartment - it would be great to hear from anyone who has been. Thank you!
shopper
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Wanting to go to Greece this summer - help

Postby shopper » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:56 pm

Check out Ikos Olivia .  We went there as a family when it first opened wand really enjoyed it.  Friends went following two years and really liked it too.  First properly 5 star, properly all inclusive we've found in europe (usually you get one but not the other).  Very good restaurants, kids club, sapa etc etc.  its easy to get to - short flight, short transfer. They have since opened another on Corfu Ikos something - don't know what it is called but assume its good too.  It has a connection with Sani - so interiors have similar feel.  
luckymummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Wanting to go to Greece this summer - help

Postby luckymummy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:03 pm

Thank you so much Shopper! This is very helpful.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.