Your Personal Travel Agent!

2 posts
LNiko
Share this post on:

Your Personal Travel Agent!

Postby LNiko » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:50 pm

Hello there!  My name is Lydia and I am an Independent Travel Agent working from home and I help people like you save on travel and holidays anywhere in the world.  I can arrange everything travel related from a weekend away to a once in a lifetime cruise around the world and all in-between…and best of all you don't pay any extra for the service!  I can arrange family packages, bespoke luxury holidays, theatre tickets in London and New York Broadway, spa breaks, log cabins, villas, camping, long & short haul flights, cruises, car and bike hire, - you name it, I can book it.  I have many big-name suppliers I work closely with such as: James Villa’s, Hoseasons, Butlin’s, Disney, TUI, Olympic Holidays, P&O Cruises…just to name a few, to bring you the best competitive deals. They are all ABTA and ATOL protected for your piece of mind.  When planning your next holiday, either email me @ info.lushtravel@gmail.com, call me on 07971933573 or you can visit my website, register and have a browse yourself https://lydianikodinoski.inteletravel.uk  I will do all the hard work for you and do my absolute best to get the perfect holiday you and your family deserve!  What do you have to lose? 
TanyaCam
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Your Personal Travel Agent!

Postby TanyaCam » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:51 pm

Thanks for sharing