Holidays in France - Independent business

1 post
HDM
Options:
Share this post on:

Holidays in France - Independent business

Postby HDM » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:59 am

Hi - I'm an ex Battersea Mummy who moved to the South of France nearly 13 years ago 
I do still have a flat on Bolingbroke Grove so still care a lot about my old homeland.

I own a nest of three charming gites (sleep 4 each) with its own pool in gated secure surroundings in a village with two really fantastic restaurants (and coming from Battersea they had a lot to live up to) and I'm surrounded by vineyards in the Corbieres 

I am a solo business and promise my guests to give them unforgettable holidays, as I make it my business to know whats going on at any time so I can ensure that everyone in your family will be catered for . I can organise wine tastings and tours, cookery courses, even sketching courses, history tours (you name it) if you want to include that in your holiday or have a girls weekend 

When you book direct with me - I do literally do a little hop and a skip - as all small businesses probably do !
Please check out the reviews (all genuine) on Trip Advisor and on Instagram @maisondelaroche 
Check out my website www.maisondelaroche.com and book your 2020 holiday in the safe knowledge that you will have a fabulous time ! Or come for Christmas ! 

Attachments
pool.jpeg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.