Family resort holiday Italy

4 posts
kirstysimone
Options:
Share this post on:

Family resort holiday Italy

Postby kirstysimone » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:38 pm

Hi All,

I thought rather than continually search the internet, I’ll ask on here.

My husband and I without two children (2yrs and 7yrs) are hoping to book a family resort holiday in Italy that’s close to a nice town.
We really would also like a all inclusive type thing which includes a couple of hours of child care .

I have looked at both of the travel companies Mark Warner and Neilsons but both of their Italian resorts seem to be remote and quite a drive away from any decent town . I appreciate I might be asking the impossible , but before I booked with one these two I thought I’d double check .

Our budget is max £4K.

Thanks all
Kirsty
Travel Designers
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Family resort holiday Italy

Postby Travel Designers » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:14 pm

Hi, my name is Nick and Im the MD of your local independent travel agency, Travel Designers, based on Balham High Road, I would be more than happy to provide you with some personal recommendations, and all our recommendations would be ATOL protected for your financial security ! 

If I can be of assistance please do email me your requirements at nick@traveldesigners.co.uk 

Look forward to hearing from you 

Best wishes 

Nick 

2009Kat
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby 2009Kat » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:38 pm

We went to the Neilson Italian resort last year. We had the same doubts as you but as we only went for a week decided it wouldn’t matter. You can walk from the resort to a couple of restaurants (one you need to book, the other just a beach bar) along the beach but in terms of a town you would need to take an excursion (am sure you could hire a car or book a trip) as there isn’t really much else. We would love nothing better than a lovely Italian town to potter round but were happy for a week just doing the resort activities or chilling out. It helped that the kids had a absolute whale of a time in the kids club.
Travel Designers
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Travel Designers » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:20 pm

HI Kat, great to hear you enjoyed your Neilson Holiday. I am not sure if you are aware, as your local travel agent we also offer Neilson, Mark Warner and Club Med Holidays, however as a Nappy Valley "Reader" you also receive a discount from us, Which means we will always be better value than by booking direct.  

If you would like any more information, please do not hesitate to contact me on 020 7720 8484 or email nick@traveldesigners.co.uk 

Best wishes 

Nick 

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.