Holiday home in Lacanau Ocean SW France - availability for summer holidays

3 posts
TravelMatters
Options:
Share this post on:

Holiday home in Lacanau Ocean SW France - availability for summer holidays

Postby TravelMatters » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:04 pm

We have some weeks available to hire our house. From week commencing 11 July to 25 July or after 22 August and into September.

Cost is now just £1400 per week (reduced for last minute bookings)

3 bed house close to beach in pine forest sleeping 6 people + shared pool.

The holiday home is on a small and exclusive development called les Hauts du Golf. Nestled between the 1st, 9th and 18th holes of the Golf d'Ardilouse, it is in the middle of the pine forest yet only a minutes walk from the club house and restaurant. With occupancy for six people, there is a private terrace and garden with beautiful views of the course. It is surrounded by communal gardens and a shared swimming pool (fenced for exclusive use of residents).

Located approx. 2.5kms from both lake Lacanau and the sea, it is in a superb location. It has three twin bedded rooms. There is a bathroom with bath, shower and WC, a hallway with a large storage cupboard, a cloakroom with toilet. The kitchen is well equipped, fully fitted with dishwasher, washing machine, 4 hob and oven, fridge/freezer and microwave. The living/dining room is open plan with doors to the terrace. Central heating throughout. There is cable TV, a DVD player and a CD music system and outdoor furniture with a small electric BBQ. WiFi is available on request at no additional cost.

The property is adjacent to the 18 hole golf course - Golf d'Ardilouse. There is a hotel by the course which is handy for extra guests who cannot be accommodated within the property. There is a club house at the golf course and an excellent restaurant which is open for lunches, light bites and evening meals.

A recent review:

We had a lovely stay in Lacanau Ocean. The house was spacious and airy, a lovely peaceful retreat amongst the whispering pines. It was great to be able to jump on our bikes and set off for the day, either at the beach or the lake. The cycle tracks, under the shade of the pines, are easy to navigate and the terrain undemanding. As a family of 4, including 2 children age 8 and 6, the ability to get around by bike, experience the excitement of the big rollers at the ocean or the gentle fun of pedaloes at the lake and then return to the comfort of the house proved to be the winning formula for our holiday. Our children loved being able to go to the shared pool near the house and we enjoyed being able to have all the comforts of home whilst knowing that a great day out was not that much effort away. We have no reservations in recommending a stay here and would definitely return.

Just contact me directly. Tel 07981 909251 Karen
cabaccum
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Holiday home in Lacanau Ocean SW France - availability for summer holidays

Postby cabaccum » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:40 pm

I like travel 
I lake spaine 
MollyPalmer
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Holiday home in Lacanau Ocean SW France - availability for summer holidays

Postby MollyPalmer » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:47 pm

I love new travels. I would love to fly to Spain, but so far a lot of things to do.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.