Where to start? Booking a villa for us and friends

4 posts
Starr
Options:
Share this post on:

Where to start? Booking a villa for us and friends

Postby Starr » Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:54 pm

Hi

Can anyone help me make a start on booking a villa for this summer? I feel utterly overwhelmed but said I would research and make a shortlist. France, Italy, Portugal, Greece, Croatia? : actually anywhere in Europe where it will be hot with a private pool and close enough to a beach and restaurants. We will be adults and pre teens and young teens, 2 families - and possibly a single friend and her daughter too. So either for 8 or 10.

Any sites you can recommend would be wonderful.

Thank you!
oldmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Where to start? Booking a villa for us and friends

Postby oldmum » Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:36 am

I've used Bartle holidays in menorca many times and never been disappointed, descriptions accurate, no issues.
Pools always clean, appliances work, no damp, gardens maintained, fairly priced.
amber100
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby amber100 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:36 am

Highly recommend Vintage Tavel.  Very easy to navigate website and sounds like just what you are looking for.  We have used them and they were great.  https://www.vintagetravel.co.uk/

Starr
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Starr » Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:28 pm

Thanks so much both!
I will take a look after Christmas and it's a bit crazy that I've wound myself up about it now when we're all busy. But I am eager to book a villa and make summer plans and make sure it's within everyone's budget etc.
Really appreciate the recommendations 😊

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.