Spanish-English family exchange

1 post
pepa
Options:
Share this post on:

Spanish-English family exchange

Postby pepa » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:53 am

Hi Mums from Nappy Valley,

My name is Pepa and I´m Spanish. I have an 11 years old daughter who lives with me in Alicante, and a 28 years old son currently living and working in London. I´m a secondary school teacher. My students’ age range goes from 12 to 18.

I started studying English a few years ago, and I´m really motivated to become a good English speaker. That´s why I´d love to meet and live during a short period of time with an English speaker family with kids in London. I´m sure this can be the start of new marvelous friendship. I´m planning to stay in London next August.

If this sounds interesting for you and your family, I´m fully opened to discuss the details on how to arrange our time with you. Our house in Alicante, it´s 30 minutes walk from the beach. So an exchange for your summer holidays it´s an option. Imagine spend your next holidays under the Mediterranean sun. It´s amazing, believe me. I can also do as your babysitter. I can take care of your kids while you´re working. I´m sure my daughter and your kids can have a wonderful time together.

Any comments or ideas are more than welcome. Don´t be shy and ask me anything that comes to your mind. We can talk over the phone and set an skype video call to have a nice chat.

Thanks,
Pepa

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.