firstly, thank you So much for those that read this please for help!
I have a one year old baby and am back at work full time and feeling totally exhausted - must be due to the fact that I have not had a holiday in over 2 years and so was wondering whether anyone had been to the following places and whether they would recommend. ( I only have around £2K to budget for 1 week in mid Oct, so not half term luckily!)
1. Sunny somewhere in the 20's
2. must have a creche ( I need the odd break but want my DD to be entertained and cared for)
3. Not more than 5 hours flight from London
4. Family friendly obvs!!
5. not too big, more boutiquey feel if possible
6. Heated pool would be a plus as DD loves a splash!
I was wondering whether anyone had been to:
1. The Martinhal ( will it be warm enough in Oct and also is it best to wait till my DD is a bit older to make more use of the facilities?)
2. The Ammos in Crete
3. Domes of Elounda, Crete
4. Daios Cove, Crete
5. The Almyra, Cyrpus
At the moment, I am leaning to Domes of Elounda as it has a one bed suite, so space for the two of us plus baby in sep area, but I have read reviews that the creche is not that well thought out or that they have daily activities planned which is a shame.
Many many thanks in advance for anyone that can help my exhausted mind pick somewhere to go!