Hotel or base near London for a families group meet up - advice please!

3 posts
Gimmethecoffee
Options:
Share this post on:

Hotel or base near London for a families group meet up - advice please!

Postby Gimmethecoffee » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:55 pm

We are planning a reunion of our little NCT gang this Easter, how fun to see fat little legs and happy little nippers (and that's just the mums :)).

The thing is that it feels like we have dispersed to the four corners of the world, and three families would be coming into town from outside the UK. Any suggestions for anything other than Centre Parcs (swallowed hard at prices when I checked) that would provide a bit of something for kids under 4 and a bit of chill out for the parents? Not too far from an airport. I'm at a loss, could really use some help for a base for 5 families who are not too precious but really want to drink a few glasses of vino and spend time laughing and catching up with each other, 5 years on from when we first met. Hope someone has an idea, thanks.
Bunnypigeon1
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Hotel or base near London for a families group meet up - advice please!

Postby Bunnypigeon1 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:36 pm

Luxury family hotels are the best for this sort of thing. So much for the little ones to do, and great crèches and baby sitting / room listening services. I have 3 daughters and they work every time we go. Some aren't too far from london, worth a look.
Mrsmac35
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Hotel or base near London for a families group meet up - advice please!

Postby Mrsmac35 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:51 am

Luxury family hotels are brilliant, but they are expensive!
Notgrove estate in the Cotswolds is brilliant!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.