Air France Kids Solo from London

3 posts
supergirl
Options:
Share this post on:

Air France Kids Solo from London

Postby supergirl » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:28 pm

Hi

Anyone with experience of using Air France Kids Solo scheme departing from London?

I know the service and how they perform departing from Paris CDG but I have never experienced it travelling from an airport in another country. We are planning on using the service from London for our children (they are very well used to airport and cannot travel unaccompanied as minors).

Thank you very much.
monaco
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Air France Kids Solo from London

Postby monaco » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:51 pm

Yes, although it dates back to a few years. We used the service from London City airport to Pau where my parents live. Our daughter started when she was 6 years old. She has no brother or sister so did it on her own and was fine.
The airline was very attentive and when I asked questions on twitter, they said they'd make a special note for the flight attendants to look after her even more as it was her first solo flight. All went very well.
For stylish family holiday ideas in hotels and villas with pools, visit https://fromthepoolside.com
supergirl
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Air France Kids Solo from London

Postby supergirl » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:21 pm

Just to say that I confirm Monaco's experience. girls loved the whole experience and the staff was very attentive. I highly recommend.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.