Found A Great Travel Company !!! Highly Recommend

1 post
Fire Brain
Options:
Share this post on:

Found A Great Travel Company !!! Highly Recommend

Postby Fire Brain » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:43 pm

Hello we just got back from our Wedding and Honeymoon in Sandals Royal Barbados We booked 2 weeks and I must say we had the best Holiday Ever !! and of course our Beautiful beach Wedding.
We was a bit nervous about the Sandals Resorts … But Trust me it was First Class All the Way.
I must Mention this company we booked with The Travel Snob (Great Name) !! We have never used them before but we new we wanted to go to sandals Resort. My wife looked for weeks to find a Great Deal. Then one of her friends said have you tried The Travel Snob We highly recommended this company. So we thought lets give them a call, so we did and we got the best price from all my wife's hard work of looking 😁 So I wanted to share this company with all you guys. Oh just to let you know that sandals chain also have a family luxury resorts called Beaches Resorts. This company Do all destinations So Have a look you will not be Disappointed Trust me 😂
call 07598079784 Gail@thetravelsnob.co.uk
I will post a business card not sure if this is ok though !! Good luck Happy Travels 

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.