Cellulite, cellulite , oh I hate you !

3 posts
patrick59
Options:
Share this post on:

Cellulite, cellulite , oh I hate you !

Postby patrick59 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:55 pm

Are you still looking in the mirror in horror at the effect of thoses christmas niceties that you ate or drunk over the festivities on your body ?

Imagine how good you would feel if you could get rid , or bring back under control, those erm...excesses.

Endermologie may help you regain the appearance of the "before" YOU.

Endermologie is a non invasive treatment which may help you to Tone, reduce cellulite, firm the skin while being a pleasant massage experience..

As used in some Harley street clinics, but also available locally (in wandsworth) without the high price tag of the former.

Here is a testimonial from one client ;
 " I was a bit pessimistic at first when beginning my treatment as i have tried loads of fad promises for cellulite. I was extremely pleased with my experience and results with seeing Patrick and just after a few weeks I could notice an improvement.I am 28, a personal trainer and very active but still find evidence of unwanted cellulite on my thighs. I have seen great progress and was only planning to have the treatment as holiday prep in the summer but have continued on after, as I am loving the results.I have recommended him to my clients who also now love the massage and have seen great results too. I find Patrick very welcoming and make me relax and  leave the treatment feeling great about myself."
 Jade, personal trainer, Morden
 And..Now, for a limited period, you can take profit of a special post christmas offer,

act now, call patrick on 07857129150 for more info !

EmilyWai
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Cellulite, cellulite , oh I hate you !

Postby EmilyWai » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:50 pm

I really hate cellulite, but I  have learned to live with it and make sure it stays under control. I know I can't get rid of it completely (unless I train for hours every day on a special routine). I am for different messages, creams and such non-invasive treatments so I think I will stay with mine simple daily routine :) 
sloaney donkey
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Cellulite, cellulite , oh I hate you !

Postby sloaney donkey » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:23 am

Nothing thing wrong with keeping yourself trim

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.