Yoga/Pilates classes in exchange for help around the studio!

2 posts
YogaWorks London
Share this post on:

Yoga/Pilates classes in exchange for help around the studio!

Postby YogaWorks London » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:47 am

Hello all, 
We have a lovely team who are now helping out at our studio in exchange for free yoga & pilates classes but we'd love to have a couple more join the team!  We are looking for friendly and enthusiastic people with an interest in wellbeing to help around the studio - we have morning, evening and weekend slots available. The help covers checking in members for classes and tidying up around reception/relaxation area after class. We are located at 5 East Hill - on the corner of St John's Hill & East Hill. If you are interested please email team@yogaworkslondon.co.uk, call us on 0208874 8392 or pop into the studio for a chat, we’d love to meet you! Phillipa & Nicola
Attachments
Hello box.jpg
Becs Johnston
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Yoga/Pilates classes in exchange for help around the studio!

Postby Becs Johnston » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:25 pm

Hi, 

I live very close to your studio on St John's Hill. I am a freelance Personal Trainer and Reflexologist, so love health and wellbeing! Other than a brief stint of Bikram yoga I have never done any other kind of yoga. I used to do reformer pilates a long time ago, but again have never done mat pilates. 

I keep thinking I would love to explore the world of yoga more and feel I could hugely benefit from it as my muscles are often fairly tight. 

If you have any evening slots still available I'd be very interested in popping in or chatting on the phone to discuss more. Sadly with my client's schedules I wouldn't really be able to do mornings or weekends. 

Many thanks and hope to hear from you. 

Becs

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.