£20 OFF SUMMER SPECIAL

2 posts
njc
Options:
Share this post on:

£20 OFF SUMMER SPECIAL

Postby njc » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:58 am

Hello Nappy Valley community!

My name is Nicola, I am a hairdresser based in Webbs Road, Sw11. I would like to welcome you all with a special summer offer..

£20 OFF HAIR SERVICES

A little bit about me.. I have 30 years experience and have worked in Webbs Road for over 10 years. I do a wide range of hairdressing services using the best quality products... Wella, Olaplex, Lanza and Global Keratin. I previously managed a popular salon opposite Belleville School.

Please book your appointment or simply get in touch for a free consultation on 07871 186582
Hope to see many of you soon!

*T&C’s:
Offer available to new clients on any service over £40 until September. Quote NAPPY VALLEY
MargaretShackelford
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: £20 OFF SUMMER SPECIAL

Postby MargaretShackelford » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:18 am

Thanks for sharing. In summer it is very important to take care of hair, skin face and eyes. Sun rays damages the hairs make them dry, the face can be damaged. But in summer it is very important to take care of eyes because it is very delicate. In summer days, many peoples suffer from the eye problems. It is very important to wear sunglasses in summer days and apply lotion on the busy and sunscreen cream on face. If you are looking for best sunglasses store who sells sunglasses in bulk at pocket friendly price then check the wholesale sunglasses store. For the hair you share the beautiful offer. I will definitely go for it.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.