Left your party outfit to the last minute? This podcast will help.....

1 post
Queenbeestyling
Options:
Share this post on:

Left your party outfit to the last minute? This podcast will help.....

Postby Queenbeestyling » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:35 am

I've just recorded a podcast with the fabulous Danusia mother of 10 (yes 10!) from the School For Mothers. It's designed to help you find a stylish outfit for your Christmas event without spending a fortune. Danusia describes it a lot better than I do so here are her words from the Facebook post. 

(School For Mothers podcasts are brilliant and so empowering for mothers. If you haven't listened to any yet they are worth checking out)
 "Life’s too short to save your Christmas party outfits for the Christmas party. (Yes, I wore a scarlet tulle skirt over wellies in my kitchen - I don’t get out much 😂)As part of our SFM Podcast Christmas mini series I had an amazing conversation with Sally Smy, of Queen Bee Styling.I wanted her advice about
🎄how to feel fab over the festive period but not fork out a fortune for new clothes.I felt SO relieved after our convo, I hope you do too. She’s brilliant and her advice is super on point when many of us are determined to recycle, repurpose and reinvent our clothes.🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄"

Click the link below to listen.
https://www.schoolformothers.com/podcas ... IolLE-9YWE

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.