Weight Loss Programme - Consultation available on Abbeville Road

5 posts
Nutritionist
Share this post on:

Weight Loss Programme - Consultation available on Abbeville Road

Postby Nutritionist » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:50 am

[font]Start the journey to a new you with Personnalised Weight Loss Programme with serious follow-up. [/font]

Getting started on your programme with a commitment of 12 weeks with regular follow up will definitely help you to stay motivated and to establish new food habits. By the end of 12 weeks you should start seeing some amazing results in terms of weight loss (from 5 to 12kg) but also some positive changes in your lifestyle (improving digestion, sleep, mood, skin condition...) . You will receive all the support you need to be successful in reaching your goal. 

Start with 12 weeks, split into 2 stages:
Stage 1: Duration 4 weeks. 
You will receive an initial consultation with 4 follow up consultations.
Weekly consultation at the beginning of a weight loss programme is very important to make sure the programme suits you and that you can follow it properly. I will monitor your progress, set up new shorter goals and keep you motivated.

Stage 2 : duration 8 weeks.
Includes 4 follow up consultations that will take place every 2 weeks.

[font]After 12 weeks for some people it's unfortunately not the end of your journey, depending on your final goal but you should start feeling more comfortable with the nutritional plan and you should start seeing good results. We will now set up follow up consultations according to your needs.[/font]

[font]For more information please contact me:[/font]
[font]Amandine - Nutritionist specialized in weight loss - 07847168978 or amandine.nutrition@gmail.com[/font]
Make Me Feel Pharmacy - 25 Abbeville Road, London, SW4 9LA 
https://makemefeel.co.uk/consultants/am ... uteserres/
MikeLilley2020
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Weight Loss Programme - Consultation available on Abbeville Road

Postby MikeLilley2020 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:47 pm

First of all, losing a significant measure of weight requires some genuine calorie checking. You need to recognize what is your caloric admission once a day so as to ascertain how much you’ll have to lessen it, in view of your sort of training and fat misfortune objectives.
kraimer987
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby kraimer987 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:33 pm

I hope that by the new year I will fit into my favorite dress thanks to this program.)) 😂
Thothelesl
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Thothelesl » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:56 pm

Calorie checking is not so relevant in a lot of cases! Same as with BMI charts, just a trick to get money off you. You just need to understand what your body needs. It's just like skincare. You understand what helps your skin, you understand what each ingredient is good for and you form a routine. The same goes for staying healthy. Don't overwork yourself with things that have no importance or worth.
azikormaz
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby azikormaz » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:27 am

I agree with Mike, you need to optimize calories precisely for your lifestyle. There are no universal weight loss programs. All of these consultations will not harm you, of course. But it depends on your desire to spend money for nothing. There are hundreds of calory calculators along with healthy recipes for every type of diet on the web. If you wanna spend extra money, you can try cryotherapy, photobiomodulation therapy, or any other 21-century stuff. It will give you much more benefit than for your money being told about obvious things.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.