Wednesdays Balham Library Pilates plus fitness 0930am and Mixed ability Pilates 1030am. Intro offer!

1 post
PilatesRosa
Share this post on:

Wednesdays Balham Library Pilates plus fitness 0930am and Mixed ability Pilates 1030am. Intro offer!

Postby PilatesRosa » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:32 pm

TTuAuuS8SumOMx3DRmZ6MQ.jpg
HI Everyone, 

I just wanted to share that we are setting up after half term two new Pilates classes. 

Wednesdays Balham Library Hall with Cat Lane
0930am PilatesPlusFitness and 1
030am Mixed ability Pilates (beginners welcome)

I have lovely Cat Lane our Pilates teacher doing these classes from 26th February for intro 6 week course. Normally £78 but discount price £64.80 - (£10.80/hr) 

Cat Lane is a dancer and used to performing for west end and also has been a Pilates teacher for 10 years. These classes will be a great compliment to work we offer already and add variety and a different style of teaching. Why not come and try :) 

PilatesPlusFitness will be for Intermediate level of Pilates with dynamic fitness included to get your heart rate up and increase your fitness level. With nice flowing stretches at the end of the class. 

Mixed ability Pilates (beginners welcome) is more traditional pilates class. 

I need to know if I have minimum numbers to run Wednesday am so please do get in touch if you are keen to join - rosa@pilatespluswellness.com 

www.pilatespluswellness.com 

We also run Mondays am classes including mum and baby pilates 1130am, Thursdays am and Tuesdays pm Balham Library. Also Wednesdays pm The contact centre and St Thomas church Telford avenue Thursdays pm and Friday lunchtime. 
www.pilatespluswellness.com
For your health and fitness needs.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.