Health Coaching available for serious transformation

1 post
rebecca.nicholls
Options:
Share this post on:

Health Coaching available for serious transformation

Postby rebecca.nicholls » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:33 am

Lets face it we want to make sure we are doing everything in our power to transform our relationship with our bodies in 2021. I don't know about you but I am feeling grateful to be alive and more inspired to nourish and take care of it.

True wealth is our health

I am taking on new females who are serious about transforming their relationship with food and who really want to feel amazing in their bodies.

Not for the weak hearted

This is those who want the results and who are honestly sick and tired of feeling like crap.

My work is intensive
I have a strong team that support me

I will have you complete surprised and proud of what you can become. More than just health coaching, I am a life coach who helps you develop the mindset to push through your excuses and get the results you need

I started doing health coaching to give my clients more support as they were struggling with the demands of life.

Your health is actually something we can control
Our bodies completely designed to self heal once we know what they need

The environment matters the most
If 2020 has had a negative effect on your wellbeing you are in the best hands to turn this around.

I don't believe in diet culture, or scales or totally being obsessive with measurement etc but my clients do lose weight, inches and generally feel good because we do a ton of the inner work, we get the subconscious mind on board to help us navigate it with grace and ease.

Be preparing to go all in and be fully held, seen and supported in your new way of being and living

This is a lifestyle change not a quick fix.

Its a considerable investment as you are working with me intensively for 7 weeks to create the change then we shift into maintainence sessions for rest of year.
Typically most clients lose 2-4 stone when working with me

"I started working with Rebecca in October, I had gained a lot of weight during first lockdown and felt like crap, by Christmas I had lost all my excess weight and we had completed my goal of running 5K. Rebecca is nice but tough which I needed and glad to have her on my team to help me look good and feel good. My energy levels are insane and sleeping better than ever." Joanne, Chelsea

As part of the coaching package you will have gut health testing ( poor gut health is linked to many autoimmune diseases and is a contributing factor in Covid cases)

I am experienced in helping women with conditions such as fibromyalgia, hashimoto's, graves, diabetes. We look at how the foods you eat contribute towards disease.

"Where have you been all my life. I have had a miserable time with hashimoto's for years. I always though it was medication for life, I haven't had a symptom for over a year.
I am back in my pre kids size clothing. I recently started becoming more active and have way more energy. Twice a year I will do a juice fast with Rebecca and it's just another reset for my body. I am 47 this year and have reversed aging, having access to Rebecca and her teachings,wisdom and experience has been nothing short of life changing. I thank God for you Rebecca. Sarah, balham.

I am using this platform to help as many women as possible regain their mind, body and soul to be totally excited to wake up everyday and not exhausted and tired, drained of energy.

The nature of my work requires

1. Considerable investment in time/money so please only apply if your serious about changing the way you live.

2. A written contract. Because I want commitment from you. I am 100% invested in you and dedicated to getting you results this is my life work and ultimately my soul purpose to help women feel more alive.

If you're ready then let's chat

Please email connect@rebeccanicholls.love to arrange a time to chat.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.