Offer for all mums & dads at SO ME BEAUTY

1 post
So Me Beauty and Wellness
Options:
Share this post on:

Offer for all mums & dads at SO ME BEAUTY

Postby So Me Beauty and Wellness » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:18 pm

Dear mums and dads!So Me Beauty is back up and running post lockdown! We are so excited to be open again, providing all the beauty services you may need! We have recently introduced a range of new treatments and products. Some of the new treatments include brow lamination, microblading and Medik8 skincare.
 We are offering all Nappy Valley members 20% OFF ALL TREATMENTS when you book via our website or the SO ME app. Just quote ‘nappy valley’ at checkout. Offer ends 10th of May so be quick, book your slot and claim your discount!
Other exciting offers include:
50% off laser treatments, when you treat two or more areas.
30% off laser treatments when you treat one area.
Laser hair removal is an FDA approved, permanent hair reduction for unwanted face and body hair. At So Me we use Soprano Ice by Alma. Soprano Ice is virtually painless with little to no irritation to the skin as the ICE technology continuously cools the skin down throughout the procedure.  Safe to use on all skin types and on the entire body (e.g., Full legs, full face, full back & shoulders)
We recommend a minimum of 6 sessions, with 6-week intervals.
Give us a call on 02077203330 or email info@so.me for more information, and to book your complimentary consultation & patch test.

Salon locations:
Clapham Junction - 43 St. John’s road SW11 1QW
Clapham North – 21 Clapham high street SW4 7TR

Terms and conditions apply to all offers.Look forward to seeing you all!So Me Team