For a beautiful haircut in your home

5 posts
Victoria C
Options:
Share this post on:

For a beautiful haircut in your home

Postby Victoria C » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:42 am

Hello All,

I hope I am not breaching any of NappyValleyNet’s terms and conditions by posting about services offered.

I am a hairdresser who focuses on cut and blowdry.

I have been a hairdresser for 20 years, trained at Vidal Sassoon and owned ‘Top to Toe’ salon in Morden from Jan ’01 – Dec ’04.

Ladies £22 / Men £17 / Children (under 16) £10

I also happen to promote myself in the NCT magazine.

I have many clients with babies - its one of the many reasons that people choose a home hairdresser. I always allow an hour and a half just in case there are interruptions in the haircut so that we are under no pressure.

Finally I always make a policy to mention to new clients that I am transsexual and at the mid-point of change from male to female.

If you are OK with that then I would be happy to cut your hair at your earliest convenience.

My practice is that you do not wash your hair before I see you and I bring all equipment with me.

All you need is shampoo and conditioner.

Victoria Cantons
victoriacantons@me.com
M: 07956 591 944
Based in Earlsfield, SW18
Victoria Cantons
Based in Wandsworth Town, SW18
email: victoriacantons@me.com
facebook | twitter | instagram
web: http://www.victoriacantons.com
Victoria C
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: For a beautiful haircut in your home

Postby Victoria C » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Hello All,

Update of my activities:
I will be unavailable Saturday 1st May - Wednesday 5th May due to other commitments.

I will be available again for haircuts from Thursday 6th May in the morning.

If you would like to book a haircut then please send a text or email and I will reply ASAP.

Thank you.
Victoria Cantons
Victoria C
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Victoria C » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:35 am

It's been a long time since I posted on here and I just wanted to update the situation. I remain active and available for haircuts.

Hairdressing prices

Monday to Friday (day/evening)

Ladies £30 / Men £22 / Children (under 16) £12 / Children (under 10) £10

Weekend

Ladies £35 / Men £29 / Children (under 16) £19

Making an appointment: Please try to give me as much notice as you can as sometimes I can come at the 'drop of a hat' but at other times the calendar is quite busy and I might be only able to offer you an appointment for the following week.

I used to promote myself in the NCT magazine. There may be members of the forum who remember me coming to their home to do their hair in the 1990s!

I have many clients with babies - its one of the many reasons that people choose a home hairdresser. I always allow an hour and a half just in case there are interruptions in the haircut so that we are under no pressure.

Finally I always make a policy to mention to new clients that I have a transgender history. I transitioned in 2009 however I make a point of being open about my medical/social history.

If you are OK with that then I would be happy to cut your hair at your earliest convenience.

My practice is that you do not wash your hair before I see you and I bring all equipment and styling products with me.

p.s. If you do look at my website, I happen to be an artist and my website reflects that rather than hairdressing.

Victoria Cantons
Victoria Cantons
Victoria C
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: For a beautiful haircut in your home UPDATE

Postby Victoria C » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Hello Nappy Valley Members, 

I have not posted for a long time but I am coming online to say I am still cutting and blow-drying hair in the area. 

For those of you who are reading this for the first time I have been a hairdresser for since 1990, I trained at Vidal Sassoon and owned ‘Top to Toe’ salon in Morden from Jan ’01 – Dec ’04. 

I am also an artist (painter and photographer) and I am in the second and final year of my masters at the Slade School of Art full time during the week. As a photographer I have photographed weddings, corporate events and sporting events as well taken portraits for people as and when needed. There are examples of my work on my website. 

Because of my MA I am only doing hair clients at weekends. 

My hair prices are (2019): 

Ladies £35 / Men £29 / Children (under 16) £15 / Children (under 10) £10 - please note I do not do call outs for just one child's haircut. 

When you call it's very much a case of whether we can organise a time that suits both of us as I am sure you will appreciate that weekends can be as busy for me as they are for you. 

Making an appointment: Please try to give me as much notice as you can as sometimes I can come at the 'drop of a hat' but at other times the calendar is quite busy and I might be only able to offer you an appointment for the following week. 

I used to promote myself in the NCT magazine. There may be members of the forum all over south London who remember me coming to their home to do their hair in the 1990s! 

Finally I always make a policy to mention to new clients that I am transsexual woman. I transitioned in 2009 and have reached the point when I "look" perfectly acceptable however I make a point of being open about my past. 

I hope you are OK with that. 

I am happy to cut your hair at your earliest convenience. 

My practice is that you do not wash your hair before I see you and I bring all equipment and styling products with me. 

p.s. If you do look at my website, I happen to be an artist and my website reflects that rather than hairdressing. 

Victoria Cantons 
email: victoriacantons@me.com 
facebook: Victoria Cantons web: www.victoriacantons.com
instagram: @victoriacantons  and  @victoria_doing_things_
Victoria Cantons
Mokrivskii
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mokrivskii » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:19 pm

I want to do my hair and would like to get a couple of interesting ideas)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.