Get your hair done in the comfort of your own home

113 posts
xjoslee
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Get your hair done in the comfort of your own home

Postby xjoslee » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:10 pm

Just to say thanks Kelly for a great cut and colour plus lovely chat! Hubby did a few double takes which is always nice!!
maldini
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby maldini » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:36 pm

I am interested in having a cut for me and my toddler. Is there a price list available at all?
maldini
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby maldini » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:31 pm

Hi, i took the plunge and Kelly came over this morning to cut my and my toddler's hair. Kelly is really lovely and did a fabulous job, I will be asking her to come back again. Gladly recommend her.
uncker1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby uncker1 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:30 pm

Thank you all for a great recommendation. Had Kelly over today and am very pleased with my haircut. Excellent service, great hair advice from Kelly and she's lovely too :D
mumofsoontobetwo
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mumofsoontobetwo » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:17 pm

Yet another recommendation for Kelly!

Though I was a little nervous about using someone from online recommendations only, I've just had my second appointment with Kelly and truly couldn't be happier. I have two small children, and it makes it so much easier for her to come to my home. She's gracious and friendly about jumping up to breastfeed or dealing with a waking baby, etc. The prices are pretty unbeatable, and she's come up with some great new ideas of my hair about length and colour that other hairdressers haven't suggested. Nothing too radical for me, but a much appreciated change that I wouldn't have thought of on my own.

I definitely won't get going to anyone else for my hair - but she does get busy, so best to book in advance!

Kelz1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Kelz1 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:17 pm

Hello everyone and happy new year to you
I am now back at work after the holidays and looking forward to seeing you.
I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and new year :-)

Kelly :D
07808 792 731
K.o.hairdesign@gmail.com
stevesmith
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby stevesmith » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:07 pm

I think that a mobile hair dresser is a brilliant idea. In my opinion this is going to become one of the next forms of marketing and doing business. If something is capable of being moved into the living rooms of people, it is going to be. Any products or services like massage and hair are going to be something that people start paying to have done in their own home, and they are perfect examples of the new frontier of franchise businesses. Good for you in taking the steps and having the courage to grow and build your business.
Talkman
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Talkman » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:41 am

Not sure I'll get by without a Kelly coiffe soon.
pineapple111
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby pineapple111 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:41 am

I have just had my hair done by Kelly - she is the business !!
Look great , totally fantastic colourist , really aware of what your needs are and always does a good style and finish
Couldn't recommend her highly enough !! :D

mommyg
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mommyg » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:04 pm

I'd like to add another recommendation for Kelly. She's cut my super thick and bushy hair a few times and I'm always happy with the results!! Happy customer!
kishi
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby kishi » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:35 pm

Just to echo the recommendations for the lovely Kelly - she came over at 7pm this evening and even though I was home alone with the kids (aged 3 and 1) it worked perfectly - I put them to bed while the colour was marinating and by the time they were in the land of nod I was ready for a shampoo! So happy with the colour and the cut and blow dry, feeling almost glamorous now despite the inauspicious setting of living room covered in a million toys... Thank you Kelly, can't wait to show off my hair cut this weekend.
Martina1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Martina1 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:17 pm

Just waiting for her to arrive now. Hoping that she can work her magic with my awful hair.

I'll hopefully be posting a recommendation later!
lua
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby lua » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:49 pm

Kelly came to my house today and she did a fab job! Great colour, cut and blow dry and she also cut my son's hair. She is very professional and was great with my son. First time I use a mobile hairdresser and didn't know what to expect - I will definitely use her again!

Martina1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Martina1 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:13 pm

Well, Kelly did an amazing job on my horrid hair. I now no longer look like I have been dragged through a bush backwards and she added some discreet highlights which have hidden my first grey hairs.

Would thoroughly recommend her.
RachelColes
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby RachelColes » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:24 pm

I arranged for Kelly to come and do my hair yesterday (got her number from nappy valley as was very impressed with the reviews) and she was fab!
I have long dark hair and wanted to go back to blonde and Kelly was so helpful. She is very confident and I really felt like I could trust her.
My hi lights are absolutely perfect, and the cut and blow dry she gave me is fantastic!
I am a very happy customer and am already looking forward to her next visit!
Another thing I loved is how quick she is. There is nothing worse than sitting down having your hair done for hours! A real find.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.