Get your hair done in the comfort of your own home

113 posts
Kelz1
Options:
Share this post on:

Get your hair done in the comfort of your own home

Postby Kelz1 » Thu May 02, 2013 12:33 pm

Super busy with the kids at school and running around with no time to go to a salon to have your hair done? Well I'm your solution. I have 13 years worth of experience in the hair industry and have recently set up my own freelance business. Get the family done in one go, or just yourself whilst the kids are at school, invite a friend, get your husbands hair cut after work. You have the luxury of me being able to fit in with your schedule. I do colouring, cutting or even just a blow dry for that special occasion or just to spoil yourself. I cover SW London but am happy to travel if need be. Not only is it convenient for yourselves but not having salon overhead charges means you also save. My contact details are k.o.hairdesign@gmail.com or 07808 792 731. Thank you Kelly O'Driscoll
PS. Available for hair parties.
Canuckmum2b
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Get your hair done in the comfort of your own home

Postby Canuckmum2b » Thu May 02, 2013 12:54 pm

Hi there just saw Kelly's post on here and thought it would be worthwhile giving her a bit of a review. Kelly's been doing my hair for 5 years now and it was such a relief when she went freelance as I never had the time for the salon anymore. She just did my hair for my wedding which was last week and as a young grey-headed person I cannot wait for my six weekly colour in which she makes it all disappear and look wonderful. She's become a big hit with my friends and I have had several "hair parties" at home. Super fun. Can't recommend Kelly highly enough. Jennifer McGregor
ReneeB
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ReneeB » Thu May 02, 2013 1:14 pm

Kelly is a fantastic hairdresser! She's been colouring and styling my locks for 6 years now and I look forward to each of our sessions relaxing at home with a glass of wine. She is a colour genius, she helps me pass off "natural" blonde!

Kel is a woman of many talents and I recommend her very highly to anyone. Friday night hair parties are great when you want to catch up with the girls over a few drinks then have fabulous hair to go out on the town with! xx
mother233
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mother233 » Thu May 02, 2013 1:24 pm

Kelly's been doing my hair for years. I always have highlights and a wash and cut and it looks a million times better when she's done it. My cut has changed slightly over the years and Kelly's great at listening to what I want. Kelly's very easy to talk to and is also very professional at the same time.

Kelly cuts the whole family's hair - boths kids and my husband sometimes. My kids love her - my daughter was in a strop last night as I told her she couldn't have her hair done when Kelly next visited. She's also going to do my nanny's hair when she next comes too.
coombes1981
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby coombes1981 » Thu May 02, 2013 1:26 pm

Kelly has been doing my hair for years and she is amazing. With having a baby it's ideal that Kelly can come to my house and I can get my roots done in the comfort of my own home without having to worry about what to do with the baby! Its a lot cheaper than a salon as well!! Can not recommend her enough :)

Sueeade
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Sueeade » Mon May 06, 2013 9:57 pm

Kelly is a great hairdresser!!
She has been doing my hair for over four years now and I am always delighted with how she cuts and colours my hair. She always listens to what I want and gives great advice too - she certainly knows what she is talking about. Kelly is always so professional. She is friendly and extremely easy to talk to; I really enjoy her company when she comes around to my house and feel like a new person when she leaves. I also always receive complements about my hair afterwards. Coming around to my home suits me so well as Kelly is flexible with her time and because I have a 2 year old this is super. I would highly recommend Kelly to anyone looking for a truly skilled hairdresser. Sue
Bellaloo
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Bellaloo » Tue May 07, 2013 8:24 pm

Kelly is fantastic!

She's been doing my hair for about 5 years and nobody does it better! I cannot recommend her highly enough - she's very friendly, uber efficient and a real laugh.
abcv475
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby abcv475 » Tue May 07, 2013 9:24 pm

Just wanted to echo the posts above and sing Kelly's praises. As a new mum it is so convenient and relaxing to have Kelly come round and work her magic with my disastrous mop! Highly recommended!
lucyhw
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby lucyhw » Wed May 08, 2013 3:05 pm

I also wanted to post a recommendation singing Kelly's praises. I'm so glad my friend recommended her when I had my baby a few months ago. She is very laid back and friendly, completely understanding and flexible about baby stuff, and most importantly does a GREAT cut and colour. I had never had my hair highlighted before and now people compliment me on my colour a lot! She listened carefully to what I wanted cut-wise and I'm really happy with it. I completely recommend her.

Lizio
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Lizio » Wed May 08, 2013 10:36 pm

Kelly has been doing my hair for years and I always get compliments on it! She does such a great job with my highlights; they look so natural. Even the grey that she covers up blends in so well when it grows out - so much better than the old dyes that used to make it look really obvious.

Beyond that she's really lovely to have around - a good laugh and very nice! My daughters and I always look forward to seeing her, and I particularly always look better for it! Can't recommend her highly enough.
rach2b
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby rach2b » Mon May 13, 2013 10:32 am

Kelly has been colouring my hair for the past three years and now she's working freelance is also cutting my two boys hair. I can thoroughly recommend Kelly, her hairdressing skills are fantastic, I'm always delighted with the result and she has a lovely, engaging, friendly personality. To add to the service my boys love having their hair cut from home!
NYE31
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby NYE31 » Thu May 16, 2013 1:47 pm

I booked Kelly to come today at 1.30 & she never turned up, couldn't get hold of her via her mobile either :(
NYE31
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby NYE31 » Thu May 16, 2013 2:15 pm

Hurrah, she is coming over at 3.30 :)

Meljturner
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Meljturner » Mon May 27, 2013 1:10 pm

Kelly was recommended to me through a friend of mine who uses this site.

Kelly arrived on time and was extremely professional throughout the whole appointment.
I have brown hair which I knew needed a boost as it was looking a little tired. I asked Kelly for her opinion and what highlight colour and style I should go for, and her ideas were brilliant, I was immediately comfortable and confident she was a true artist.
With a full head of highlights and my brand new style complete, my hair now looks fabulous, I couldn't have envisioned my hair looking so great.
I have no hesitation in recommending Kelly to anyone who would like to have their hair done in the comfort of their own home.
I'm so happy and relieved to have found someone I trust to cut and colour my hair.
Thanks Kelly, brilliant job, see you in 3 months!!!! :D :D :D
Minnie
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Minnie » Mon May 27, 2013 1:46 pm

Why do you keep signing up new accounts to praise yourself?

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.