Seriously good highlights and cut at home by Gianni Iavarone

7 posts
nataliedegrouchy
Options:
Share this post on:

Seriously good highlights and cut at home by Gianni Iavarone

Postby nataliedegrouchy » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:41 pm

Just wanted to let you all know about Gianni - if you haven't already heard of him that is! He is a mobile hairdresser who does seriously good colour - and I am fussy when it comes to my highlights. He has worked in some of London's best salons - Errol Douglas and Aveda to name a few. Not only are my highlights super natural, he was really efficient, which when time is precious counts for a lot.

Great communication, easy to make an appointment, he was on time and I had a full head of highlights and a cut and blow dry within 3 hours all in the comfort of my own home. When my daughter woke from her nap I took a quick break to feed her and Gianni was great with her while he finished up. The cut is also great - he listened to what I wanted but also offered advice. I am now all set for my daughter's christening this weekend.

Message him on 07865321488.
Nims
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Seriously good highlights and cut at home by Gianni Iavarone

Postby Nims » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:38 pm

I agree, I've used Gianni a couple of times now - he's like a ray of sunshine in your home! He knows exactly what hairstyle would suit you, and providing you trust him, he will transform you. I had slightly long(ish) hair, which he darkened slightly and cut into a bob - I love it! He's such a lovely guy too, and so good with children (I had my two tearaways running round the place whilst he was cutting my hair!). I found out about him on the FB SW11 mums site and thought I'd give him a try. I will not look back now. Highly recommend to others.
lua
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby lua » Tue May 24, 2016 10:05 pm

Thumbs up for Gianni Iavarone from me too! He did a great job with my colour - really subtle highlights and a lovely boost to my natural dark brown. Very nice cut too - shorter than I had in mind following his suggestion - it really needed it and super happy with the result. He is lovely to have around and reasonable priced. He is also fast, 2 hrs in total as opposed to the 3hr plus I normally spend at the hairdressers. It was recommended by three friends and I will definitely call him again.
lua
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby lua » Tue May 24, 2016 10:32 pm

lua wrote:Thumbs up for Gianni Iavarone from me too! He did a great job with my colour - really subtle highlights and a lovely boost to my natural dark brown. Very nice cut too - shorter than I had in mind following his suggestion - it really needed it and super happy with the result. He is lovely to have around and reasonable priced. He is also fast, 2 hrs in total as opposed to the 3hr plus I normally spend at the hairdressers. He was recommended by three friends and I will definitely call him again.
Mintie
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mintie » Tue May 24, 2016 10:32 pm

Hi, would you be able to PM me his contact details? Many thanks.

lua
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby lua » Tue May 24, 2016 10:38 pm

Sorry, I have just reposted my first comment by mistake. Contact number is mentioned in the original post by nataliedegrouchy. Thanks
Leathwaitegirl
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Leathwaitegirl » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:29 pm

Hi
I tried to find his FB page but I can't
What kind of prices does he charge for a full tint + scattered highlights
Thanks

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.