Beauty treatments at home?

4 posts
start-up mum
Options:
Share this post on:

Beauty treatments at home?

Postby start-up mum » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:08 am

Hi,

As a fellow Wandsworth mum, I would like to introduce you to my start-up Secret Spa.

Secret Spa is a mobile beauty app that delivers treatments to our clients at a time that works for them in the comfort of their own home. We offer a wide range of salon and spa services from our elite team of 5-star therapists.

As a working mum of two, I designed the service for women whose busy schedules mean they require the convenience that a salon cannot provide.

Since launch we've had an amazing response with a core of celebrity clients becoming repeat customers (e.g. Lindsay Lohan, Made In Chelsea's Binky & Rosie, Caroline Flack, Lisa Snowden..too name a few). Daily Mail also described us as "London's very own beauty equivalent to Uber".

Our services include:
Spray Tans
Waxing
Hair
Nails
Make up
Facials
Massage

Check out our website secretspa.co.uk or download our iOS app to see the full range of services we offer and to book an appointment with one of our therapists.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need help with anything!

email: info@secretspa.co.uk
phone: 02070960506

Many thanks,

Emily
GabbyPalmer
Share this post on:

Re: Beauty treatments at home?

Postby GabbyPalmer » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:01 pm

Having my nails done by a professional at home sounds great! Nice idea! http://www.karlnuttall.co.uk/sw20/
Dreamer. Believer. Achiever
londonmuma
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby londonmuma » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:06 am

Having had my little girl in July this year I found it impossible to ever find time to relax and get a break from mum life. I've used secret spa a couple of times now mainly for massages and I love that I can have them day or night whenever I can squeeze one in!! Have had two different girls for massage and both have been lovely and chatty. Thinking of booking one of their packages for some Christmas party prep as have had gel nails too which were great and I'd love a tan next time as well. They're really affordable and every now and again they do promo codes which are a blessing!! :lol:
leahtilson
Share this post on:

Postby leahtilson » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:03 am

I read your article and after reading I feel that your post is worth for us. Your post is very useful and informative. Thank you so much for sharing such an informative post with us. I appreciate all the work you put into this site.

Massage in Mackay

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.