Adult piano lessons - FREE TRIAL

4 posts
dtpnicholson
Options:
Share this post on:

Adult piano lessons - FREE TRIAL

Postby dtpnicholson » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:49 am

Hello all,

My name is Daniel Nicholson and I run a piano tuition schoool called Cadenza Music Tuition.
CADENZA BANNER.jpg
The school offers HOME VISIT piano lessons in Balham, Tooting, Battersea, Wandsworth Common, Streatham, Wimbledon, Putney Clapham and surrounding areas. Lesson conducted by a dedicated team of talented, experienced and highly versatile piano teachers.

Learning piano is not just for children though. It is my firm belief that it is never too late to start and there are numerous examples of this amongst the adult learners already receiving lessons with Cadenza Music tutors. (Just ask Alistair McGowen who has even released his own solo piano album!).

Please get in touch if you want to relearn after some years away from the instrument, or want to take up an new and exciting challenge. The tutors at Cadenza Music are all experienced teaching adults and will be delighted to take on one more!

Lessons are available in for all abilities and styles (Classical, Jazz, Pop, Contemporary, Electric Keyboard, Composition, etc)

Visit the website for more details:

http://www.cadenzamusic.org

Get in touch here or by email at:

info@cadenzamusic.org
Business Card (front) Blue.jpg
I very much look forward to hearing from you.

All the best

Dan
Daniel Nicholson BMus (hons) MMus
Last edited by dtpnicholson on Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Founder of:
CADENZA MUSIC TUITION
www.cadenzamusic.org
kidzibuzi
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Adult piano lessons

Postby kidzibuzi » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:02 pm

Hi,
How much do you charge for adults classes?

Thanks
dtpnicholson wrote:Hello all,

My name is Daniel Nicholson and I run a piano tuition schoool called Cadenza Music Tuition.
CADENZA BANNER.jpg
The school offers HOME VISIT lessons across the area which are conducted by a dedicated team of talented, experienced and highly versatile piano teachers.

Learning piano is not just for children though. It is my firm belief that it is never too late to start and there are numerous examples of this amongst the adult learners already receiving lessons with Cadenza Music tutors. (Just ask Alistair McGowen who has even released his own solo piano album!).

Please get in touch if you want to relearn after some years away from the instrument, or want to take up an new and exciting challenge. The tutors at Cadenza Music are all experienced teaching adults and will be delighted to take on one more!

Lessons are available in for all abilities and styles (Classical, Jazz, Pop, Contemporary, Electric Keyboard, Composition, etc)

Visit the website for more details:

http://www.cadenzamusic.org

Get in touch here or by email at:

info@cadenzamusic.org
Business Card (front) Blue.jpg
I very much look forward to hearing from you.

All the best

Dan
Profile pic.jpg
dtpnicholson
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Adult piano lessons

Postby dtpnicholson » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:50 pm

Thank you for your reply. I have private messaged you with more details. I look forward to discussing lessons further with you. Dan

Founder of:
CADENZA MUSIC TUITION
www.cadenzamusic.org
Marie_Flowers88
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Adult piano lessons - FREE TRIAL

Postby Marie_Flowers88 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:54 pm

If you're still looking for a piano tutor. Go have a look at this website. https://classesatoz.co.uk/az/uk/piano-lessons They offer 1 to 1 private classes and even group lessons.

Hope that helps you. All the best!