Personal trainer recommendation please

3 posts
Options:
Share this post on:

Personal trainer recommendation please

Postby 2018 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:18 pm

Does anyone have a recommendation for a personal trainer for my husband? He played a lot of rugby until his 20s and is now moving towards 40 and would like someone to help him train to fitness. Ideally someone to meet in / around Battersea Park. I’m not sure of the going hourly rate either. Many thanks.
Star
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Personal trainer recommendation please

Postby Star » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:55 am

Hello, my husband sees Artur for 1 hour every week and he similarly doesnt get much opportunity to exercise and dies a lot of strength work with him and some hiit. He has been his client for almost 3l 2years and doesn't intend to stop. Artur is a lovely hard working guy and his rates are cheaper than the norm.

www.reach4fitness.com
07756 885097
BodyLogicRunning
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Personal trainer recommendation please

Postby BodyLogicRunning » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:19 pm

Hi

At Body Logic Health in Battersea we offer Personal training both at our clinic and in Battersea Park.  We do an initial session first in our clinic, which includes a very specific movement screen, this is a very useful tool to highlight problem areas which can cause movement faults and increase the risk of injury when training. 

All training is done by qualified sports rehabilitators who put together a safe and challenging programme with the clients goals central to this.  We offer 30, 45 or 60 minute sessions.  Most people buy blocks and with the appropriate discounts, 30 minutes can cost as little £25 or £51 for the hour.  Our individual rate for 1 hour is £65.00.

Have a look at our website - www.bodylogichealth.co.uk or e-mail me juliet@body-logic.co.uk for more information. 

Thanks

Juliet

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.